Printing is done on the bottom edge, exterior face and part of the male joint. The panel is rotated 90o for printing the bottom edge.
With each print pass, the ink curing light "dries" the ink. Prior to printing, the system measures the panel and checks the panel position. Printing is done in a clean room for the best printing results.
- System Operator loads the current print job in the axpanel computer management system
- Panel is positioned flat onto the vacuum table
- Printhead carriage system optically checks the panel's position, dimensions and height
- Panel is rotated on the Z-axis 90o to print the bottom edge with 4 printing / ink curing passes
- Panel is rotated back to the flat position
- Printhead carriage makes several passes, printing the panel face and the lower part of the male joint
- Panel transfers on a conveyor system to the lacquer spray box through a transfer hatch
- axpanel computer management system
- Printhead carriage with digital inkjet print heads and ink curing light
- Optical control equipment
- Z-axis vacuum table to hold the panel
- Clean room air filtration and ventilation system
- Conveyors + access hatch to the lacquer application box